POSITIVE TRADE PTY LTD trading as Local car buyer
- We respect your privacy
- POSITIVE TRADE PTY LTD trading as Local car buyer respects your right to privacy and is committed
to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian
Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we
collect and treat your personal information.
- "Personal information" is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
- Collection of personal information
- POSITIVE TRADE PTY LTD trading as Local car buyer will, from time to time, receive and store
personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address
to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order.
We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you
provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change
your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or
credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
- Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with
- How we collect your personal information
- POSITIVE TRADE PTY LTD trading as Local car buyer collects personal information from you in a
variety of ways, including when you interact with us electronically or in person, when you
access our website and when we provide our services to you. We may receive personal
information from third parties. If we do, we will protect it as set out in this Privacy
- Use of your personal information
- POSITIVE TRADE PTY LTD trading as Local car buyer may use personal information collected from you
to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new
and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal
information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
- POSITIVE TRADE PTY LTD trading as Local car buyer may contact you by a variety of measures
including, but not limited to telephone, email, sms or mail.
- Disclosure of your personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers,
professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for
the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party
when it is required for the delivery of our services.
- We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal
requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a
legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights,
property or safety of POSITIVE TRADE PTY LTD trading as Local car buyer,
https://www.localcarbuyer.com.au/, its customers or third parties.
- Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred
between parties located in countries outside of Australia.
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we
reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together
with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This
information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain
confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required
by any of the above circumstances.
the types of disclosure covered by this Policy. Where we disclose your personal information to
third parties, we will request that the third party follow this Policy regarding handling your
- Security of your personal information
- POSITIVE TRADE PTY LTD trading as Local car buyer is committed to ensuring that the information you
provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in
place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure
information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access,
modification and disclosure.
- The transmission and exchange of information is carried out at your own risk. We cannot
guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us, or receive from us.
Although we take measures to safeguard against unauthorised disclosures of information, we
cannot assure you that personal information that we collect will not be disclosed in a manner
- Access to your personal information
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the
provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the
provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information, which we hold about you
or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete,
irrelevant or misleading, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in
certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
- Complaints about privacy
- If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of
your complaints to 2489 Logan Rd, Eight Mile Plains, QLD 4113, Queensland. We take complaints
very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
Policy at any time, in our sole discretion and all modifications will be effective immediately
upon our posting of the modifications on our website or notice board. Please check back from
- When you visit our website
When you come to our website (https://www.localcarbuyer.com.au
) we may collect certain information
such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site,
etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such
that we can improve our service.
website uses to identify you when you come back to the site and to store details about your
use of the site. Cookies are not malicious programs that access or damage your computer. Most
web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can choose to reject cookies by changing
your browser settings. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of our
provide a better website visitor experience. In addition, cookies may be used to serve
relevant ads to website visitors through third party services such as Google Adwords. These
ads may appear on this website or other websites you visit.
- Third party sites
Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us.
These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not
constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that
POSITIVE TRADE PTY LTD trading as Local car buyer is not responsible for the privacy practises of
other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read
the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable
Copyright 2021 | All Rights Reserved | SEO & Developed by KeplerSoft